A few of my favourite non-sexual turn on’s:
* Massages – Does anyone need to ask why? I don’t even know if massages qualify as non-sexual ‘cos they are just so darn sexy. Sometimes you even find yourself getting turned on when you absolutely do not want to be turned on. One day I shall blog about this massage I had in Turkey. I swear the masseuse was aiming for a happy ending…the worst bit was he was so replusive but my body didn’t think so. Anyway moving right along to…
* Chocolate – This is almost too cliche but good chocolate is o so hot! Chocolate gateaux, Green & Blacks organic chocolate, Golden Tree Chocolate, Chocolate ice-cream, Cadbury’s Fruit & Nut…chocolate does it for me almost every time
* Intelligence – What a turn on! There is something just so sexy about smart people. Genuinely clever people who are knowledgeable and interesting to talk to. The kind of person who can introduce me to new tools like digital applications that make my work easier or give me critical and honest feedback on my work. Smart people make me think ‘Oh I can so have a baby with you’ (and if you read this blog regularly you will know what an achievement that is).
* Creatives – People who can sing, rhyme, dance, sculpt, write…I am totally jealous of creative people. There is this energy around creative that I just love. No wonder groupies exist.
* Beach weekends away – I love the ocean! My dream is to own a beach house. There is something about days away with virtually nothing but the ocean for company that brings out the naughtiness in me. Skinny dipping anyone?
What are your favourite non sexual turn ons?