My last post has had one of the fewest responses ever…it took over a week to get a second comment (and what a great comment that was). I was speaking to Mr L during the week and I said to him:
“Hardly anyone has commented on my last blog about women’s fantasies, I wonder why”
and he said
“Either their fantasies are too sick or they are scared they will be found out”.
This raised several questions in my mind:
- What kinds of fantasies are too sick to be written down?
- Isn’t that the whole point of fantasising, to be as sick as you want?
- What are sick fantasies?
- Do your fantasies have to come true?
- Are your fantasies not as enjoyable once they become reality?
- Do you have any fantasties?